FatCat Mini Bike – FC-212
FatCat Mini Bikes are Australia’s newest excitement filled day out for Teenagers and Adults, new and seasoned riders.
- Proven 212cc engine based on the legendary Honda GX200 which means you can rest assured even a long distance trip will be met with total reliability.
- Close to 20% more horsepower than the nearest competitors (topping out at 7.5hp!), which easily accelerates a 100kg adult to 55km/hr.
- Smooth automatic transmission means no changing gears, so it’s perfect for new and seasoned riders.
- The fat wheels and tyres are ideal for all types of terrain, which means you can ride it on your property, on the beach or even on dirt tracks.
- Throw it on the back of your ute or trailer and get riding, it is literally that easy!
Note: This is an off road vehicle and is not intended for use on public roads.
- Automatic CVT transmission gives 2.7:1 reduction for take off and 0.9:1 overdrive for top end
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, operated by hand, means all of your controls are on the handle bars.
- Strong frame made from chunky steel 34mm diameter tube, gives this bike the strength it needs to tackle any terrain.
- The bikes come 90% pre-assembled. A few simple steps and it’s ready to ride.
- Bike dimensions – 1600mm long, 800mm wide, 900mm high.
- The seat height 625mm (off the ground) and the bike has a weight of 75kg
- easy pull start engine